Live Love Dream Review





I haven't shopped at Aeropostale in years! I used to get my polos from there when my style had a little bit of prep to it or  I needed them from work because they run pretty long. I was at one of the outlet malls here in Orlando looking for an Old Navy to track down some compression pants I saw at another store. Any who, I saw the 60% off sign at Aeropostale and figured it was worth the look, maybe they had some cute workout gear there. Now I don't need new workout gear I would just like some new stuff. I know the difference so I don't go crazy. They actually had some cute stuff but I'm not crazy about having AERO being plastered in sequins on my clothes. I made my way to the back of the store and found the "Clearance $3.99 & up" rack, my kind of party. And found the comfiest "joggers" & "popover hoodie" I've ever tried on in my life! 



I tried this hoodie on in XS & S; I usually get XS because my waist is small (26") but I'm 5'8" so it stopped a little short on me. So I got a S in the charcoal.  This hoodie is very lightweight with the  burnout material. I wouldn't recommend it for cold weather unless you're layering it under a jacket but if you just need something lightweight its perfect! Living in Florida I don't need a lot of cold weather apparel so this works out. I wish they had it in the light gray because I would've gotten that one too.



The pants here. Let me start by saying they do not fit me like "joggers" in any way, shape or form. I tried these on in XXS, XS & S. Like the hoodieI usually get XS in a lot of stuff but I have an athletic figure so they don't fit me like "joggers"; more like insanely comfortable leggings (40" hips). I would probably have to get a L or XL for them to fit me like joggers. But they were so comfortable that I bought one pair in charcoal & two in the light gray because at the sale price I know I would regret it if I didn't. Like the hoodie these are very lightweight, burnout material. I couldn't tell how see-through they were in the dressing room because there was only one fairly dim light. (They should probably fix that.) I tried them on at home and my husband said "I can see your skin through those" and sure enough he was right. They also cup your cheeks so if you don't want them to be all in your cheeks you should go up in size. I would suggest wearing some lightweight leggings underneath; it will help with the transparency as well as the cheek cuppage if you plan on wearing this outside of the house. I wouldn't recommend them for cold weather either because they are so lightweight but they are so comfortable! If you are curvier than the models in the photo you should definitely go a size or two up if you want them to fit like "joggers".

I'm glad I found them on sale because I love how they feel but I don't think they were worth the initial $40+ price tag.  I got one hoodie and 3 pairs of joggers for $32 after tax with the sale!



Jourdan

I'm a right-brained Lousiana born Cali girl. I'm a former dancer, basktball player and theater kid turned media swiss army knife and gym rat. I love Jamba Juice, photography and the beach. I live in sunny Florida with my amazing husband Solomon.

No comments:

Post a Comment