Gratitude

There’s nothing wrong with taking a break. We get so caught up in the “hustle” we forget why we started. I took a few months off from the lifting and switched my focus to bonding with Joseph. If our gym had childcare my bread wouldn’t have been this long lol. I’ve lost muscle definition, weight and some strength but gained so much more!



I’m so grateful for where my life is. Grateful for the nutrition knowledge I gained working a few years for meal prep companies. Grateful for the tools my training certification gave me to know how to mold my body. Grateful for a husband who loves me no matter what my body looks like. Grateful for the opportunity to be a mom and have this cute little face smile back at me every day. Grateful for the people who have shown us so much love and support through the adoption process.
Sometimes you just need to take a step back to get a better view of what’s before you. I’ll be getting back into the swing of things by repeating the #ma60day program soon. If you’re interested in a mini-challenge coached by me shoot me a DM or visit MassyArias.com/Jourdan and let’s get this work!

In my bottle: Tru Supplements hydrate🚰 
Use JLAWS for 10% off

My new favorite accessory: Bangle & Babe

Jourdan

I'm a right-brained Lousiana born Cali girl. I'm a former dancer, basktball player and theater kid turned media swiss army knife and gym rat. I love Jamba Juice, photography and the beach. I live in sunny Florida with my amazing husband Solomon.

No comments:

Post a Comment