Peach Cobbler Oats

This morning Solomon took Joseph downstairs to play with him and I got to sleep/lay in bed until 9! 🙌🏽 well technically 8:54 before they came back upstairs and my alarm startled Joseph. If you know me you know I LOVE oatmeal. It’s my breakfast 90% of the time unless we’re going out for breakfast then it’s French toast. Today I made.....pause for dramatic effect.....Peach Cobbler oatmeal! 😋


 No, I did not get to eat it while it was hot, mom life, but it’s so good! I just took my usual oats but added diced peaches throughout with a few caramelized peaches on top. I put them in a pot on the stove with a little butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and honey. In the oats, I added more cinnamon, nutmeg, honey and a little vanilla protein powder. It’s like peaches and cream oatmeal went to the south to visit big mama for the summer and came back with some culture.

Jourdan

I'm a right-brained Lousiana born Cali girl. I'm a former dancer, basktball player and theater kid turned media swiss army knife and gym rat. I love Jamba Juice, photography and the beach. I live in sunny Florida with my amazing husband Solomon.

No comments:

Post a Comment