Happy Mother's Day!

There’s strong, then their’s mama strong.



My flex isn’t what it used to be but I’ll be back in the gym full time soon. I’ve spent the last few months fully focused on bonding and attachment with Joseph. He brings me so much joy. I’m sleep deprived like hell but that little smile just melts my heart. My journey to motherhood is different than most, odd or sad to some but still valid.

Last year Mother’s Day was really hard for me. I stayed off social media and just hung out at home with Solomon. Most likely watching Netflix. If you’re a future mama or mama to an angel who is having a hard time today just know you’re in my heart. We all have different journeys and struggles. Not everyone in your life will understand or be sympathetic to your feelings. But they are valid.
And if you’re someone who can’t celebrate with your mom because she is no longer with us, you’re in my hearts as well.

_______
Hair: Khlova Hair
Top: Misbehave Fitness

Jourdan

I'm a right-brained Lousiana born Cali girl. I'm a former dancer, basktball player and theater kid turned media swiss army knife and gym rat. I love Jamba Juice, photography and the beach. I live in sunny Florida with my amazing husband Solomon.

No comments:

Post a Comment