Clean supplements


Being a photographer I’m usually on the go, either shooting or getting things together for a shoot. Now as a new mom that’s been amplified. Errands take longer than usual. Trips to the store are no longer quick runs. Pre-baby I’d be in and out of the store by the time post-baby me got the diaper bag, stroller out the trunk, attached the seat and got the baby in it 😂. In addition to making sure he has all of his bottles and enough formula, I’ve gotta stash some snacks for myself too. My Tru Supplements sample packs are perfect for on the go. I can slip one in one of the pockets of the diaper bag or my cute new insulated lunch bag. 





I’m still going strong on cleaning up the products put in and on my body and I love that these products are pregnancy and breastfeeding friendly. No heavy metals, no dyes, sit or artificial flavorings. Just plant-based goodness.

All of the Tru products available :
.
🌿 Multi-Vitamin
🔥 Metabolism
🏋🏽‍♂️Plant-Based BCAAs
🚰 Hydrate
💋 Beauty | Hair, skin & nails
🧼 Detox | Activated Charcoal
🍎 ACV | Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules
🏃🏾‍♀️ Energy | No-Crash Pre Workout
💪🏽 Creatine
🥣 Protein
.
If you want to give it a try use JLAWS when checking out to get 10% off your entire purchase. There are sample packs of multiple products so you can test it out before committing to a full product.

Jourdan

I'm a right-brained Lousiana born Cali girl. I'm a former dancer, basktball player and theater kid turned media swiss army knife and gym rat. I love Jamba Juice, photography and the beach. I live in sunny Florida with my amazing husband Solomon.

No comments:

Post a Comment