Post placement home visit # 2


Just finished our second post-placement home visit with our caseworker. We have to have monthly home visits with the agency until the adoption is finalized so they can check in on us and see how we’re all adjusting. 

They have to make sure we’re all bonding properly, that Joseph is hitting his developmental milestones and we’re giving him the life we promised when we were in the initial home study process. Joseph is doing great and the caseworker is so happy the placement is going so well. 

Now, I’m about to try and eat breakfast, do a little work before I catch a nap. I’m about to start packing for Houston today.

Jourdan

I'm a right-brained Lousiana born Cali girl. I'm a former dancer, basktball player and theater kid turned media swiss army knife and gym rat. I love Jamba Juice, photography and the beach. I live in sunny Florida with my amazing husband Solomon.

No comments:

Post a Comment