Wekiva Springs Kayaking

Solomon's birthday was July 24! [Insert confetti cannons]. According to one of our nieces he will be 12-years-old. Yes, at the moment he's 12 and I'm 24 (I'm actually 29). She's too young to understand how impossible it is for a 6'1, muscular and tattooed person with facial hair could be 12. Also a 12-year-old married a a 24-year-old? Yeah.....that's a no! Haha! Anyways....

We decided to do something a little different and check out a fresh water spring so we hit up Wekiva Springs. I originally said I wasn't going to kayak for fear of gators but somewhere along the way I changed my mind and we had an awesome time! It was both of our first times and it is a WORKOUT though, I was not prepared! Hahaha! Maybe this is why Solomon's brother is so jacked, he kayaks pretty frequently so now it all makes sense now!

Check out this video from our little excursion.



Have you tried kayaking before? We plan on doing it a lot more often. It's fun, peaceful and is one hell of a back and shoulder workout.

Stay updated with us on Instagram!

Jourdan

I'm a right-brained Lousiana born Cali girl. I'm a former dancer, basktball player and theater kid turned media swiss army knife and gym rat. I love Jamba Juice, photography and the beach. I live in sunny Florida with my amazing husband Solomon.

No comments:

Post a Comment