Pick up your passions

How often do you take the time to do something you love? In another life Solomon would be in the NBA and I'd be in the wife's section cheering him on. I played basketball growing up but his love for the game way surpasses mine. I call him the Lebron of LA Fitness. I tell him all the time I think he looks like a Nike model but he never believes me lol.




I took a few minutes doing what I love (photography) to capture him doing what he loves and he was actually surprised at the photos when he saw them. Like he didn't know I know how to shoot lifestyle photos of my favorite person and make him look dope. 









What are some of your passions? Are you able to make time for them? Even if it's once a week, bi-weekly or monthly.

Jourdan

I'm a right-brained Lousiana born Cali girl. I'm a former dancer, basktball player and theater kid turned media swiss army knife and gym rat. I love Jamba Juice, photography and the beach. I live in sunny Florida with my amazing husband Solomon.

No comments:

Post a Comment