We passed!

We did it!  After
  •  221 8.5 x 11 " pages of adoption information
  • 30 pages of questionnaires
  • 9 hours of instructional webinars
  • 8 hours of in-person interviews/meetings
We are HOME STUDY APPROVED! Whoop! That basically means the State of Florida, and our caseworker, think we are competent enough to parent and our that house is a safe environment for a child to grow in. We literally are licensed to parent. I designed and redesigned our adoption profile book about 4 times and finally sent it to be printed. I've been working on the adoption profile book since we decided to move forward with adoption. Before we had even picked an agency I was working on this book.  



If you have no clue what's going on I'm Jourdan, that fine thang I'm clutched to is my husband Solomon and we are in the process of domestic infant adoption. We are unable to conceive naturally and after 3+ years of trying, we decided to move forward with domestic infant adoption instead of pursuing IVF right now. So here we are. Home study approved and waiting for a baby to snuggle! Y'all. I am ready to be somebody's mama! 

We are currently working with an agency but self-matching is our # 1 goal so we are hoping to connect with an expectant mom outside of the agency. So we're spreading the word to friends and family in the hopes that we can connect with the mom and baby meant for us.


In the meantime.....I'm still rocking out with digital paintings! 


All profits go directly to help offset the cost of adoption. If you're interested click here to shop the website or click here for Etsy. For those of you who don't want a digital painting but still want to contribute to the cause, we have Cash.me, Paypal and Venmo. Thank you so much to everyone who has purchased one so far! It has been a pleasure working with you! Check out some of the adorable families I've created here.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us! 


Jourdan

I'm a right-brained Lousiana born Cali girl. I'm a former dancer, basktball player and theater kid turned media swiss army knife and gym rat. I love Jamba Juice, photography and the beach. I live in sunny Florida with my amazing husband Solomon.

No comments:

Post a Comment