Getting back into the swing of things

This is what “active” had been like for the past few weeks. Our gym doesn’t have childcare and I’ve been hella tired. I try to catch a nap when he does but sometimes they’re just a 10 min power nap and he’s up and ready for action.



So far everything has been so amazing! A family friend just so happen to have my dream stroller from Stokke that her son grew out of and she sent it to me! Between that and this diaper bag from Citi Babies I look like such a trendy mom. Anyone who knows me knows I’m not trying to be a regular mom. I’m a cool mom. 😉 I got that Tru Supplements Hydrate in my shaker cup so I’m a hydrated mom too! 😂 Get 10% off yours with code JLAWS.

Jourdan

I'm a right-brained Lousiana born Cali girl. I'm a former dancer, basktball player and theater kid turned media swiss army knife and gym rat. I love Jamba Juice, photography and the beach. I live in sunny Florida with my amazing husband Solomon.

No comments:

Post a Comment