We’re parents!!


We’re parents!! Yesterday morning we went to our agency to pick up this little guy and we are obsessed! Sleep-deprived, happy and obsessed. He’s 5 weeks old and we have named him Joseph, affectionately known around the house as baby T’challa. He’s been loving all the attention he’s been getting from family & friends so far. The support has been incredible!
My mom is already working on a baby shower/“sip and see” in Houston for her first grandson. Makayla is so excited and has been telling anyone who will listen about her new baby brother. Our doorbell just rang with a Shipt delivery of baby stuff from a friend and family has been ordering some stuff we need and having it sent to our local Target to pick up! 😭

We love y’all so much! ❤️💜💚


Jourdan

I'm a right-brained Lousiana born Cali girl. I'm a former dancer, basktball player and theater kid turned media swiss army knife and gym rat. I love Jamba Juice, photography and the beach. I live in sunny Florida with my amazing husband Solomon.

No comments:

Post a Comment