#flexfriday


It’s been a min since I did one of these and my arms have gotten a little smaller but happy #flexfriday! I’m feeling great on this beautiful Friday. My hair makes me feel so bomb and I added this product from Khlova Hair to my braids this morning and it feels and smells so good! I’m excited for the meetup @vivir.con.pasion and I are doing tomorrow in Lakeland. If you’re interested in coming just shoot me a DM and I’ll send you the details. You don’t have to be doing a #mawarrior programs to attend. We’ll be sampling some Tru Supplements products 😋. If you can’t make it but still want to get your hands on some #plantbased goodness use JLAWS to get 10% off your entire purchase.

Jourdan

I'm a right-brained Lousiana born Cali girl. I'm a former dancer, basktball player and theater kid turned media swiss army knife and gym rat. I love Jamba Juice, photography and the beach. I live in sunny Florida with my amazing husband Solomon.

No comments:

Post a Comment